An Overview of Arcade Parts and My Arcade Purchase/Modding Experience
Nhận đường liên kết
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Ứng dụng khác
This is a quick write-ups on my journey of getting know more about arcade parts. As time goes I will be attempting to perform better mods for my arcade parts. Read more »
This is a full tutorial showing how to integrate RetroArch with HyperSpin and RocketLauncher. Foreword RetroArch has become the choice of emulators for many players now and is increasingly popular since its launch few years ago. Its main reason is its ability to support multiple mainstream emulators and provide a unified configuration across all its offered emulators (or cores). For the uninitiated, RetroArch serves as the front-end for Libretro, which provides the cores for the emulators including BSNES, Ganbatte, and even MAME and MESS. Setting up RetroArch First, download RetroArch builds here . I'll leave it to you whether to download the Stable build (v1.0) or the nightly builds (v1.1.x). The later support audio and video filters as well as more path configurations and possibly more ROMs compatibility especially for the MESS or MAME cores. For this tutorial I'm going to download the nightly build. If you're using the stable build instead, some of the configurations ...
I've always wanted to have an About Me page that describe myself and share my experience with the netizens, and I've finally done it! At long last, I've publish my About Me page which you can now find at the top menu bar. It is now in text written format and hopefully I'll have the opportunities to upload some real life pictures of my life + stuffs that I had owned with you guys! The newly added 'WHO IS D.SYNC?' about me page that describe myself :-D Frankly speaking, I'm now very overwhelmed with my real life and had to often juggling between my job, hobby and family. Still I'm very content with all that I had learned and will be continuing updating my blog! Enjoy!
* This is a Part 1 writeup that gives a quick general overview about pinball cabinet systems, pinball emulator/simulator and pinball front end when I'm setting up my Pinball arcade system on my Desktop setup * ** Stay tuned for Part 2 if you would like to know how I setup each Pinball emulator/simulator such as PinMAME, Visual Pinball, Future Pinball, Pinball FX2 and Pinball Front-end using PinballX ** Pictures will be added in the future... After 3 months of work I'm proud to say that my HyperSpin setup is now complete! Featuring 130 systems and perhaps more since HyperList is updated very frequently now. I've completed almost all the major systems since the 90's :-) With this setup I decided to try setting up a Pinball systems. And alas, this has opened up a brand new can of worms! Never have I thought setting up a Pinball front end would be this daunting. So this post is basically summarising what I've learnt and done to setup my Pinball arcade experience usin...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét